Saturday, March 8, 2014

Slip Slidding Away

Post Number: 154
Review of Yesterday's Progress
     Daily PPV Used/Left: ?/? of 69 (Goal: 30/39) {Didn't track or want to}
     Pedometer Reading: 5837
     Meetings Attended: None Scheduled
     Exercise Completed: None

I haven't been sleeping well, eating well, or tracking well. Yesterday, I just plain gave up. I kept portions small, but for too much of the day, the eating was of completely the wrong things. And what makes this even a little more upsetting is the fact that it's only the food selection that was bad this week, not the point totals. I left at least 20 points available at the end of every day. Now I am going to face the consequences of those food choices. Even though I have no actual quantitative data to go on, I expect I gained 5 to 6 pounds this week. While I am not the least bit excited about today, I need to turn this around. Somewhere, there is some fight in me that can turn this around.

Time to face music. I hope it's Rocky's Theme.

Yours in the certainty that this can be reversed,

Eliot

P.S.: When, in disgrace with fortune and men's eyes, I all alone beweep my outcast state. (Sonnet 29)

No comments:

Post a Comment