Thursday, September 19, 2013

Happy Talk Like a Pirate Day!

Post Number: 22
Days of Tracking: 5/6
Days of Points Calculated: 5/6

Arrr... The food be bountiful at the Garden of Olives. Makes one slow in thought and deed, it does. Feasting as comes over you in such a place makes the mark of sloth come upon me. I failed at me post. But soon, there be new horizons for the likes of them that face the burden and yell once again in the charge of the war cry to beat back the black-hearted felons that keep me from me treasure and booty.

In other words... My Mom generously took my entire family out to the Olive Garden. The food lasted for two meals. That was nice. But I didn't write down my reasonable breakfast. And after the incredible pumpkin cheesecake, I'm going to chalk up today as a pass and start over tomorrow. There is work to meet the goals I have assigned myself. And to succeed I must perform the internal feat of overcoming those inclinations of mine that keep me from my success.

Yours in the juxtaposed joys of sweet shortness in failure and the shortness of sweet success, ever pushing-pulling us through the next venture,

Eliot

P.S.: Happy Talk Like a Pirate Day! A couple of search results for you:

No comments:

Post a Comment