Monday, November 11, 2013

One Crumb, Two Crumbs, Cal by Cal, Carb by Carb

Post Number: 37
Review of Yesterday's Progress
     Daily Points Left: 31 of 71 (Goal: 15)
     Weekly Points Left: 49 of 49 (Goal: 49)
     Meetings Attended: None Scheduled
     Exercise Completed: None Scheduled

My day of rest went well yesterday. We were well prepared to head off to church by going to a baptism the night before. We slept in almost too late. After church, we completed our weekly family discussions, calendaring, and other preparations for the week. I even rested a little from the rigors of the diet. I nibbled a small bite off of a couple cookies. While I counted the points, I need to be wary of the carbs. Little by little, each choice sets me towards greater success or lesser success. I will succeed, but it's a matter of degree with these choices. I'm going to be more thoughtful in my choices so I can increase the degree of success. It will also help to feel of the stresses melting away. Somehow, it's becoming easier to look forward to this week, not just by the successes but by something more nebulous that I will be exploring as I go through this week.

Yours in the pleasure of looking forward,

Eliot

P.S.:
I enjoy the Robin's closing (Weight Watchers Saturday leader) for meetings: "I'll see you lighter later."

No comments:

Post a Comment