Thursday, December 12, 2013

Ickiness - The Automated Dictionary May Not Like the Term, But It Describes Yesterday Well

Post Number: 68
Review of Yesterday's Progress
     Daily Points Left:60 of 71 (Goal: 31)
     Weekly Points Left: 49 of 49 (Goal: 49)
     Pedometer Reading: 0 (never put it on)
     Meetings Attended: Missed Weight Watchers
     Exercise Completed: Missed swimming laps

Not a good day. Yesterday's combination of the depressing fall out that followed the selfish supernova and a mild bug I have made it so I didn't eat much. Some chicken sausage for lunch and some delightful turkey rice soup MBWM made for dinner. I was completely encased in my escapism of pretending to be a recreational author when I missed the Weight Watchers. Feeling emotionally bland and physically sick also made heading to the Y unattractive. I felt bad not only for not going, but also because Iguana was really hoping to go with me. I guess some of the ickiness I was feeling yesterday evening had more than an emotional source. Fortunately, I have an exceptionally forgiving wife who weathered the storm and was still talking to me when we went to bed and again this morning.

Yours in the coming health in mind, body, heart, and soul,

Eliot

P.S.: Joke

No comments:

Post a Comment