Monday, January 6, 2014

Time to Get to Work

Post Number: 92
Review of Yesterday's Progress
     Daily Points Left: 57 of 71 (Goal: 31) - Fasting
     Weekly Points Left: 49 of 49 (Goal: 49)
     Pedometer Reading: 5829
     Meetings Attended: None Scheduled
     Exercise Completed: None Scheduled
     M-W's Daily Word: Word

Yesterday was a good day, but exhausting. Fasting yesterday was wonderful. Horse and Squirrel's visit has been even more wonderful. I am looking forward to the week ahead. I have so very much to do. There are bills to pay. I have more networking contacts to follow up on. I have located five jobs to apply for. But those applications will have to wait until I am back from the Y. And then there is catching up with Horse and Squirrel as much as possible since they leave Tuesday morning. And if there is time, I have an article to finish and post.

Yours in the knowledge of work started is work nearly done,

Eliot

P.S.: You don’t need to wait for permission to become the person you were designed to be. - Deiter Uchtdorf

P.P.S.: Time to get to work - Eliot

No comments:

Post a Comment