Wednesday, February 19, 2014

Does Success in One Area Lead to Sabotaging Another?

Post Number: 137
Review of Yesterday's Progress
     Daily PPV Used/Left: 33/36 of 69 (Goal: 28/41)
     Pedometer Reading: ? {Misplaced pedometer.}
     Meetings Attended: Overeaters Anonymous
     Exercise Completed: Missed Exercise at the Y {Slept in as prep for interview.}
     M-W's Word of the DayArch

The morning was about preparing for the interview yesterday. I took a mental / spiritual break by attending OA. And then knocked the interview out of the park. It wasn't a flawless performance, but it do believe I shined. I will be waiting eagerly for the job offer.

Unfortunately, the release of stress and the extensive exhaustion somehow led to my poor choices. I ate an entire Papa Murphy's salad. I calculated the points. And then I nibbled on half a piece of pizza. Okay, that wasn't all that bad except I was already passed my personal limit of 28 points. And still I calculated the points. The points remind me that success is still quite possible. But I did go overboard.

I need to research / meditate on how I'm not doing well in my food selection this week. I hope I'm not self-sabotaging my progress. But I have much success to be grateful for, the weight loss, the job interview, and more.

Yours in the wonderful glow from concentrating on a job well done,

Eliot

P.S.: <Insert Post Script Here>

No comments:

Post a Comment