Wednesday, February 26, 2014

Keep Moving Forward (But How?)

Post Number: 144
Review of Yesterday's Progress
     Daily PPV Used/Left: 37/32 of 69 (Goal: 30/39)
     Pedometer Reading:  - {Pedometer clip broken}
     Meetings Attended: Missed Overeaters Anonymous
     Exercise Completed: At the Y -
          Recumbent Elliptical Machine
               20 minutes & 3.22 miles @  level 8
          Swam Laps (10 laps, 500 yards)
     M-W's Word of the DayPicayune
          Bloom County / Berkeley Breathed fans should recognize this word.
          Click here for a reminder in case you've forgotten.

Two days ago, MBWM received a post on Facebook that included a video. It wasn't hard to find on YouTube: Little Boy Drumming. The cosmic twist of fate in my day was that, while the video was playing I Hate Myself for Loving You, I was eating from Quail's cereal. I really did dislike eating the foods that are a poor choice for me that was meant for one of my kids. I did do a little better yesterday than two days before. I didn't fall of the wagon until much later in the day. When you fall of the good food selection wagon, the ouch doesn't happen until weigh in.

I wanna run but I crawl back to you...

This so describes my relationship with food these last few days.

That is why today has to be even better.

Yours in the struggle to keep on keepin' on in a forward-type direction,

Eliot

P.S.: How Does a Sailboat Work?

No comments:

Post a Comment