Monday, February 17, 2014

The Work of Recapturing the Momentum

Post Number: 135
Review of Yesterday's Progress
     Daily PPV Used/Left: 7/62 of 69 (Goal: 28/41) {Fasted}
     Pedometer Reading: 2789 (paused)
     Meetings Attended: None Scheduled
     Exercise Completed: None Scheduled
     M-W's Word of the DayProbity

Snags internal and snags external. The work of fasting to center myself in the mood and mode of the marathon went quite well yesterday. I enjoyed myself and was grateful for the spiritual uplift. The next step needs to be getting on a good sleep schedule. This is made all the more important for the interview coming up on Tuesday and returning to the Y on Monday. Focusing on recapturing my momentum should be somewhat straightforward. The snags and missteps of the last few days really have been minor. They were made more difficult by the combination of the close proximity of timing of the disappointments and the lack of sleep. Last night's sleep didn't help matters much, but it was enough to get me on track today. The fast is keeping me on track. And with that I made my way through the day as each opportunity presented itself.

And the opportunity to serve another also presented itself. A cousin called in asked for help with getting clothing for an uncle. The ME team (that is, MBWM and I) were able to pull off another successful score.

And then it was a quick bypass of Executive Council, Board of Directors, and Family Council by pushing it to Monday. And from there, to bed!

Yours in the restful expression that is sleep,

Eliot

P.S.: Love people and feed them tasty food.

No comments:

Post a Comment