Tuesday, February 18, 2014

Interview preparations

Post Number: 136
Review of Yesterday's Progress
     Daily PPV Used/Left: 26/43 of 69 (Goal: 28/41)
     Pedometer Reading: 2779 (paused)
     Meetings Attended: None Scheduled
     Exercise Completed: Missed Exercise at the Y {Down with a bug.}
     M-W's Word of the DayRedoubtable

Yesterday was made all the more difficult by very little sleep. Quail and the virus teamed up to make sure very little rest was captured by MBWM and me. This made research and preparation for my interview later in the day all the more difficult. Fortunately, I have one more day to prepare. Because of the lack of sleepy and the general cruddy way I feel, I didn't' go the the Y. And since yesterday was to be a trial run of returning to the 5 am rise and run efforts, I won't be rising and running on the day of my interview, later today.

And with that, time to explore the myriad of information I have collected for my interview. Yesterday revolved mostly around the department and the information they put online. Today will revolve around the people and applications of the department's area of expertise.

Yours in the work of getting ahead in the job search,

Eliot

P.S.: Employ your time in improving yourself by other men's writings, so that you shall gain easily what others have labored hard for. - Socrates

No comments:

Post a Comment